At Smile Exchange, we provide comprehensive care for you and your family in a relaxed environment while completing your treatment when you need or want it, all while limiting the challenge and delays of outside referrals as much as possible. Beyond our comfortable reception areas with a place for the refreshments and a place for your little ones, friendly, smiling doctors and teams provide you caring service as we would our own families.
We provide the full range of services in order to provide you the quality care you deserve with premier service.
- Exams: For us to help you leave with a smile, our dentists and dental teams complete a thorough New Patient Exam where we take a look at the problem that brought you to us, but examine all of your teeth. Our New Patient Exam includes a full mouth series of digital x-rays and panoramic x-ray so that we can see your jaw and bone around your teeth. Exams should be completed every six months or as suggested. We will need to take a panoramic x-ray to examine your jaw bone but it is quick, easy, and painless. Rest assured because our dentists and teams will make you feel comfortable and will never judge you.
- Emergency Exam: If you have a trauma to your tooth/teeth or another dental emergency, don’t wait. We offer same day appointments and convenient hours for dental emergencies. Call or click here to schedule or walk-in welcome for dental emergencies.
- Cleanings: If you brush 3 times a day and floss daily, you’re doing all you can at home, but it is important to get your teeth cleaned by dental professionals. Tarter builds up on your teeth above and below your gum line that hardens and is called calculus that can’t be removed by brushing and flossing. Cleanings are suggested every 6 months or sooner. Let’s preserve that smile for a lifetime and keep it healthy.
- Gum Disease: Are you experiencing bleeding upon brushing your teeth, bad breath, and sore, swollen gums? In the United States, more than 75% of American’s have some form of gum disease, also known as periodontal disease. You aren’t alone and we can help. Gum disease creates space in between your gum tissue around your teeth, deepening your pockets and causes your gums to pull away from your teeth, eventually becoming infected, red, and swollen. These deep pockets are places to trap food and bacteria that further infects and progresses gum disease. When left untreated, there will be the loss of gum tissue and the bone around your teeth and eventual tooth loss. For this reason, at Smile Exchange, we examine the soft tissue regularly and treat periodontal disease swiftly to preserve your teeth and get you a healthy, happy smile.
- Sealants: Sealants are a thin protective layer that is placed on the biting surface of your molars and premolars. A safe, plastic-like material is placed on previously unrestored teeth to protect the grooves, called pits and fissures. If your molars and premolars are healthy, sealants are a great way to protect them from the constant abrasion of biting and chewing.
- Fillings: Most people will need a filling at some point in the life. Fillings are most commonly used to treat cavities by removing decayed tooth structure and replacing it with a filling material. A filling can also be used to treat cracks, broken, or worn down teeth. Filling material is either a white, natural composite or resin material or is a silver filling, also known as amalgam. If you have a cavity, we will discuss your treatment options with you and provide you with a comfortable environment to have your treatment completed.
- Crowns: Crowns, or caps, as they are commonly referred to, are used to treat cavities that cannot be treated with a filling and are a long-term solution to provide you a natural looking healthy, happy smile. Crowns come in a variety of different materials and options that will be discussed and customized to your needs during your exam with our dentist.
- Bridges: Missing teeth can be food traps and make biting and chewing difficult. Missing teeth also cause other problems for your other teeth in your mouth. A bridge is a series of crowns used to fill the missing spaces as a result of tooth loss. Bridges come in a variety of different materials and will fill your missing teeth with a natural looking crown and are another way to get you a healthy, happy, space-free smile.
If you have wanted your smile to look different, there are cosmetic options available to give you the smile you have always wanted with whitening and/or veneers. We can provide you a free Smile Design Consultation discuss your treatment options to get you the smile you want.
- Whitening: At Smile Exchange, we provide in-office whitening that is completed in about 90 minutes and take-home kits that you can use daily to whiten your smile. If you have every wanted a whiter smile, ask us and we can help.
- Veneers: Veneers are a cosmetic covering that is placed over the front of the tooth to provide an esthetic, or cosmetic change to your teeth. If you have ever wanted your smile to look a certain way, veneers may be an option to get you a beautiful, happy, healthy smile.
Dentures: When all of you teeth are extracted or missing, a denture may be the right choice for you. We know time is important for you and we have a lab in each of our locations so that we can make your dentures and partials on-site, without the delays of shipping and travel. We provide you with all of the options available to you and work to get you the best possible fit and function.
We offer 3 types of SmileDent Dentures to fit your needs. We will review with you during your new patient exam.
Same Day Dentures – Immediate Denture Option: If you have to get your teeth out, we know it is a difficult process for you and we do everything we can to assist. If you choose, you can have a denture made to provide you with teeth the same day as your extractions. It takes at least 4-6 months for your gums to heal after extractions so as your body changes, your dentures won’t fit as well as they can. The immediate dentures will need adjusted, like all new dentures, as well as soft liners placed as they are a temporary option to get you through the healing process. You can expect frequent visits during this time that could be bi-weekly, monthly, or more frequently, as determined by the dentist.
We refer to Plus/+ for each denture style when the immediate package is added.
Simple Plus: Immediate package included and permanent reline included at 6 months or after healing.
Essential Plus: Immediate package included and permanent reline included at 6 months or after healing.
Premier Plus: Immediate package included and permanent, or new denture is made at 6 months or after healing.
Partials: A partial is a removable tooth or teeth that are used to replace missing teeth. Partials are held in by securing around remaining teeth. There are different types of partials and at Smile Exchange, we will provide you the options that may work for you. We make two of the three types of partials in our lab at each location so you can have your happy, healthy smile quicker.
Acrylic or Immediate Partial
Valplast Flexible Partial
Implant supported dentures: If you need dentures or have had dentures that you feel have never fit, implant supported dentures may be an option for you and provide you with a stronger denture that snaps onto the implants. We offer an option that provides you a strong, functional, natural looking denture that won’t float or move so you can have a happy, healthy smile.