We Accept Most Major PPO Dental Plans
Smile Exchange Accepts All Major Dental Insurance PPO Plans.
Your dental health is our primary concern. To help you keep smiling we have a team of insurance specialists at our Smile Exchange dentist office. Our office staff are qualified and experienced to work with your insurance provider to cut through all of the red tape for you.
We also are happy to provide the option of CareCredit. This is a leading USA payment program for dental patients. It can be used for dental fees from as little as $500 up to $25,000. CareCredit offers a wide range of options to give you the best dental plan with low monthly payment options. CareCredit can let you start treatment and your dental care today and give you the flexibility to pay for it over time. You can use it for your entire family’s dental services. This can help to pay for the deductibles and any treatments not covered by insurance like cosmetic dentistry. To apply for CareCredit for your next visit your closest Smile Exchange dentist office just go to carecredit.com.
If you do not have insurance or if we are not in network with your insurance provider please visit our Patient Loyalty Plan.
Here are just some of the PPO dental insurances we accept:
- Aetna Dental
- Aetna Voluntary
- Anthem BCBS
- Assuring Employee Benefits
- Care First
- Central United Life Insurance
- Delta Dental
- Denex Dental
- Dominion Dental
- Emblem Health
- Employee Plan
- Horizon BCBS
- Kansas City Life Insurance
- Law Enforcement Health Benefits
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Lincoln Financial Group/Lincoln Dental Connect
- Medico Insurance Company
- Northeast Delta Dental
- One Call
- Pa Faculty Health & Welfare
- Patient Loyalty Plan
- Pro Benefits Administrator
- Renaissance Dental
- Retiree Health & Welfare Fund PBA
- Security Life Insurance Co.
- ShelterPoint Life Insurance Company
- Starmount Life Insurance AlwaysCare
- Sun Life Financial
- Tricare Dental Plan – TDP Claims Processing
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- United Life Insurance